Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sinful Colors: Nail Junkie

I have around 4 sinful colors but I'm only a fan of one. I posted a swatch of glass pink here and was not impressed with it. When I bought it, I didn't know it would be better for layering. That's just my mess up though, nothing to do with Sinful Colors.

I plan on buying A LOT more considering they're only sale for .99 cents at Walgreen's this week. Here is one I have that I absolutely love:

Nail Junkie



It's best to enlarge the photo so you can really see the beauty in this color. It's in a navy jelly base and has green, blue, and gold circular glitter particles in it. It's very beautiful. I have not worn this color on its own, just over black. If you stop at Walgreen's this week, pick up a bottle! I know I'll be hitting up every Walgreen's to try to find Cinderella, and I might buy Unicorn as well. I'll be around at least 6 Walgreen's this week. Oh that's...that's bad. ;)

Tomorrow afternoon I'm leaving to go visit my mom for a week. I cannot wait to stop by CVS!

2 comments:

MixedMama said...

I love this color! I think I might need to get it :)

Jessica said...

It's gorgeous. Have you seen the jewelry people make of it? I keep staring at them and it inspires me to buy a second bottle and make a pendant.

Nail polish jewelry is really unique!