Monday, February 6, 2012

Nail Haul

So I went into town the other day and picked up a few things. L'oreal came out with this "target red" lipstick that I was really excited to buy - and it was on clearance for 2.98 so I bought one. I get home to try it on and it is DESTROYED. I'm so pissed. I'm going back out today to see if I can exchange it. It's completely unusable, IMO. The other l'loreal I purchased was also slightly destroyed, but not enough to make me want to return it.

Anyway, I bought those four wet n' wild colors, Sally Hansen "shrimply divine" and 'red zin'. The  black wet n' wild is supposed to be great for stamping. I also bought Sally Hansen Olive oil+green teen nail growth. I really like it. It's a nice moisturizer.

The two glosses are NYC. One of them is for a future giveaway. :) I absolutely love NYC cosmetics and I have to buy something from them each time I go to the store. The quality is just amazing and the price can't be beat. My favorite mascara is an NYC mascara.







Ignore my chipped mani, this is before I took it off to swatch those WnW colors. I have a picking problem. Anyway, as you can see, all the lipstick is smashed up in the container! Why would someone do that? It's destructive and it isn't funny. 

Also, I am one follower away from 60 followers! You guys are so awesome. I'm trying to convince the S/O to go out of town with me today so I can go to Sally's and Target. :)

No comments: