Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Milani+Color Club

Here is a fun and sparkly mani for you guys! First I used this red color club. I received it in the color club box I showed you in the previous nail haul post. It doesn't have a name or a number soo...it's just red.


This is my first experience with color club and so far I'm very pleased. The application with smooth. This is two coats and it looks great. It kind of gives me lobster hands though, so this will more than likely be headed to my swap or giveaway pile (if no one has an issue with that).

AND LOOK! My pointer finger is all better and back to making appearances in swatches! :P



I decided to put the red Milani Jewel FX on top and I'm really pleased with the outcome. It looks like a fun holiday manicure - lots of sparkle and red. It's very vibrant and in your face. Thanks to my mom for taking all the photos. She was very excited to be a part of this post, lol. :)

No comments: