Thursday, February 23, 2012

Color Club+Sinful Colors


This is a blue color club I bought in this pack. It didn't have a name, I'm still trying to find it. It's a pretty decent blue. It doesn't look that streaky, the light in the photo just makes it look that way. In person it's smooth and vivid. It's a nice royal blue.



 I didn't like it on its own though, so I put Sinful Colors Hottie on top. Hottie is an amazing glitter that gives a semi-matte finish to your polish. It looks very space-age to me. I think Hottie would be the perfect polish to use for galaxy nails.


2 comments:

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

Like your mani. I agree about Hottie. I put it over black and it looked like an easy galaxy nail.

Jessica said...

I should put it over black and take a picture tonight. I thought it would look really neat, maybe sponge some white in there, too.