Saturday, February 18, 2012

Nail Art Saturday


I'm new to nail art. This is my first attempt at nail art EVER. First, I love Star Wars. To my friends, that is no secret. I think Star Wars is amazing and easily one of the most epic series of movies ever. I decided for my first nail art attempt, I would do:

Storm Trooper Nails
!

I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White for the white polish. It is my favorite white polish that I've used so far. The black was just a Wet n Wild black creme and I used a Sinful Colors nail art brush from this red bottle I bought recently. I just cleaned the brush off and am probably going to franken the red.

Be gentle. ROFL. Like I said, this is my first attempt and as dorky as they look, I'm in love with them! I took off all but two and am saving my two best fingers for my better half to see when he comes home from work. He'll probably just roll his eyes and turn on his XBOX. :)

I should add my middle finger is indented like that because my lens cap holder for my camera snapped off and smacked my finger! It still hurts 15 minutes later!



Well, what do you think? :)

5 comments:

kellyskolors said...

haha They look so cool! I would have never thought of doing star troopers! I'm currently looking for inspiration all over to do more nail art on my blog too! Have fun with it.

Jessica said...

Thanks! It's a lot of fun when you find something that's really exciting to you. I look forward to seeing what you come up with! :)

Unknown said...

My son said I had to comment on this, lol. He says they are so cool!

Great job, he is in love with Star Wars so you made his day...although now he wants me to do some >.<

Jessica said...

Aw! Well tell your son I said thank you and may the force be with him. :D

Jessica said...

And you should definitely do some. They're pretty easy, though I had to do them over once time because I smudged. >_<