The Nail Polish Rehab Candidate tagged me for these questions. Thanks! I love surveys. I did many of them when myspace was popular ;)
-Each person much post 11 things about themselves on their blog
-Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
-Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
-You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post
-Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her
11 Things About Me:
1. My dad was military so I moved around a bit growing up, and continued to move after I graduated high school. It was just ingrained in me! My favorite place that I chose to live was San Francisco.
2. I never met a piece of cake I didn't like.
4. I love broccoli, cooked in the oven, with lemon drizzled on top. I eat it almost every day.
5. When I muster the motivation, I actually enjoy jogging.
6. My favorite band of all time is Jimmy Eat World.
7. If I could only wear one nail polish color for the rest of my life it would be "Save the Date" by Sally Hansen.
8. I'm double jointed in all my fingers and can make my tongue look like a three leaf clover.
9. I hate snow.
10. I went to college to become an English teacher and dropped out before the year ended. I'm glad I didn't finish because I like being relatively debt free and I don't want to be an English teacher anymore.
11. I am an emotional cleaner. I don't mean I cry when I clean, I mean I clean when I'm really emotional about something (be it angry, sad, pensive).
The Nail Polish Rehab Candidate's Questions
1) How did you develop your interest in nail polish? I wore glasses all the time so make up was difficult but nail polish was easy. My interest grew as I got older.
2) What is your favorite brand of cosmetics? (non-nail polish, but the brand can make nail polish) NYC! I love all their cosmetics. They have such affordable but high quality foundation, mascara, lip gloss, eyeshadow, and blush!
3) If you have a Pinterest account, how many pins do you have on it? Oh my gosh. 1125 http://pinterest.com/alaskaiscold/
4) If you have a significant other, is he/she supportive of the whole "nail polish thing"? For the most part. He's really supportive of my blog, and he really wants me to start my own line of nail polish - but he isn't thrilled about my compulsive need to buy nail polish at every store we go to.
5) Name a couple of your favorite books: The Phantom Tollbooth and Ella Enchanted.
6) What was the last item you splurged on? My Nikon D3100 last year.
7) What is your favorite type of cuisine? Japanese.
8) Which shades of nail polish do you usually gravitate to? Corals.
9) PC or Mac? I use a PC but I like Macs better.
10) What is your favorite reality tv show? (It can be trashy) : Real Housewives of New York!
11) How many bottles of nail polish do you own? (It can be a rough estimate) 180 if we include top/base coats.
My questions for the people I tagged:
1. If you could only wear one nail polish color for the rest of your life, which would you pick?
2. What brand of polish do you own the most?
3. Do you like sushi?
4. What advice to you have for anyone looking to start a blog about their favorite hobby?
5. How many hours per day to you spend on the internet?
6. What television show do you wish was back on the air?
7. Best 90s song of all time?
8. Pajama jeans - yay or nay?
9. Should red lipstick be exclusively for special occasions?
10. Do you wish more men wore nail polish?
11. Tell me your favorite things about Star Wars.