Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Nail Haul

I have two posts for you guys tonight. This one is my nail haul over the past two days and the other will be a swatch :D

If you enlarge the photos you can get a much better look at everything.

First photo from left to right:


Sinful Colors Island Coral, Amethyst, Unicorn
On top of the color club box: Sinful Colors bikini, Kissy, Cinderella, and Rise and Shine
Color club box: Untamed Luxury
Ulta: Tink-Her Bell, Pink Marble, Pinata-Yada-Yada

Second photo, from left to right:

Milani Tropical Fiesta, Milani techno red, Milani Jewel FX 584 Red
Color club box: All about color
On top of box, left to right: OPI Gouda Gouda Two Shoes, Sinful Colors Cinderalla (yes, I bought two), Spoiled Tip your Waitress, Spoiled Permission to Proceed, OPI Mermaid Tears, ORLY Bonder (new favorite base coat, omg!)



I have been unable to find color club anywhere. I went to a random Walgreen's last night and up by the make up counter were tons of these Color Club boxes for 9.99! I bought one and my mom bought me the other. They had a set of glitters (that looked..ehhh..) and then another set of mostly burgundy polishes. I was so surprised to see these. They looked like old stock because a lot of them were dried or separating. I should have asked to get those discounted. ;)

Anyway, there is my amazing and glorious nail haul from the past two days.

No comments: