Friday, March 23, 2012

Sally Hansen Barracuda

Here I have one my favorite polishes of all time: Sally Hansen Complete Manicure in Barracuda. This came out last year, I believe, and I didn't buy it. I quickly regretted it and always came up empty handed when I searched for it. I went to a Walgreen's I never go to and they had TWO. I only bought one..I think I should've purchased the second one.

Here's a quick and dirty swatch on a cloudy day. It's actually the perfect cloudy day polish. Such a beautiful pastel, baby blue creme. Love it. I used three coats+Seche Vite.




A few happy notes today:

1. I fit into a favorite shirt of mine from before I became pregnant.
2. My FLOAM arrived.
3. I'm just awesome.

I will do a "what's in my bag" post later. I'm planning on going to the park with the kiddo to get some Floam swatches. I have a few other polishes in my bag just in case I get an opportunity to swatch and snap photos while she plays.

2 comments:

MixedMama said...

This color is beautiful!

Jessica said...

I know. I love it so so so much! The application is fairly easy too, all things considered!