Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Megan Miller: Velvet Lounge

I love Megan Miller. The nail polish bottles are beyond adorable - she really found out what people love. I have coral bliss and velvet lounge, today I have Velvet Lounge for you.

Velvet Lounge is a gorgeous eggplant purple creme. I bought it because someone said it was a jelly..um, it's not. Not sure why they said that. Coral Bliss is a jelly, though. Anyway. This is two coats of Velvet Lounge, with Out the Door as a top coat.

I love this color, it's the perfect eggplant. It's dark but not so dark you can't tell it's purple. It doesn't lean red at all which I like - because I hate plum colors. The only bummer about the megan miller's I have, are they chip so fast, regardless of what top+base coat I use. I mean, hours after application I have huge chips.

Is it just me or does anyone else have that problem?

1 comment:

Irina Zorg said...

very beautiful color. Yesterday I received a parcel with this nail polish and very happy)