Tuesday, March 27, 2012

China Glaze Stone Cold

Today I have China Glaze Stone Cold for you guys. I bought this before I bought the ManGlaze polishes.


Stone cold is a really nice asphalt gray with tons of toned down sparkle as a matte. When you apply a top coat the polish comes alive (as most mattes do) and just glistens in the sun. Unfortunately, none of my top coat photos turned out so I only have the matte version of this polish to show you today.



If you like China Glaze Stone Cold, click my blog sale link in the tabs at the top of the screen. I'm selling it for $4.00 :)

2 comments:

Jill said...

I can't wait to try this! I just love how they throw a random matte in the collection. It was a pleasant surprise. I love mattes!

Jessica said...

It was such a pleasant surprise, and they did an amazing job! It's such a stellar color!