Thursday, January 26, 2012

Zoya Gia

I love red. I own many red polishes and my favorite out of all of them is Zoya Gia. Sooki gets a lot of love for being the perfect red made by Zoya, but I disagree. Gia is where it's at!

Red is just...so messy. Maybe it's just me but my skin always stains. I tried hard to clean her up. Hopefully after my shower things will look a little better. Later tonight when this is for sure dry I'm going to attempt the rest of my v-day mani for you guys.


Gia is a great red, not as orange as the pictures are showing. In fact, not as orange at all. I'll have to work on that next time. The formula is great and I only need one coat for this. If clean up wasn't so messy for me she would be a great out-the-door polish.

For this mani used Seche Vite Ridge Filling base coat, Zoya Gia and Seche Vite fast try top coat. I also used my Zoya Fast dry drops. I love the fast dry drops. Unfortunately I'm almost out. :(

On a different note, I ordered some Biotin the other night. I heard it helps your hair and nails grow faster. My nails need some serious help so I'm anxious for my order to arrive! I also ordered Cod Liver oil because it's supposed to be great for your skin, and some Vitamin D because we all need some extra Vitamin D in the winter.

7 comments:

MixedMama said...

This color is beautiful! I have been taking Biotin for the past month and I am seeing amazing results, both hair and nails! Hope it works great for you!

Jessica said...

That's good to hear that it's working for you. I read so many positive reviews I couldn't pass it up. It's only about 2.50 a bottle, too.

Polish and Charms said...

That is a great red!

Jessica said...

She really is! She's creamy, bright, and very sophisticated. She's Sooki's sad, underexposed sister, lol.

The Nail Files said...

How many coats was this? I just love tomato-reds.. perfect for light skintones. Gia looks very similar to OPI's Off With Her Red (which I love). Gia's now on my want-list.. thanks to you! :)

Jessica said...

This is 2 coats of Gia. She goes on really well, I'd say 3 coats would be perfect. I love tomato reds, too, they're my favorite. Gia is a stunner! :)

Jessica said...

This is 2 coats of Gia. She goes on really well, I'd say 3 coats would be perfect. I love tomato reds, too, they're my favorite. Gia is a stunner! :)