Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Illamasqua: Muse

Here is Illamasqua Muse. I'm having a moment with teals and blue for some reason. I was looking at my collection and realized I had very few blue shades. Then they just started pouring in. I tend to buy nail polish in color phases. My most recent phase is green, but more on that tomorrow.

On to the picture! Now, I realize a few things and I'd like to comment on them first. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, I love clean nails, clean lines. I'm organized and I enjoy order in my home. That being said, I realize my manicure needs significant improvement. The lines need to be straighter, the clean up needs improvement, the photo angles need to be different, and my cuticles/hands in general need some TLC. I'm always striving to improve and try better, so I hope you guys stick with me and watch me, the blog, and community grow! I'm just starting out and while my love for nail polish has been forever with me, my steady hand is still developing. :)



This is my first experience with Illamasqua and I am head over heels for it. I obtained this through a swap on facebook. The formula of the polish is beautiful and the color is amazing. This is one coat of Muse. I used Seche Vite Ridge Filling base coat, and Seche Vite fast dry top coat. I fully intend on buying more. I have about 4 in my cart right now on sephora.

Have you tried Illamasqua? What colors are your must haves for this brand?

2 comments:

Patty said...

Great first post!! The color looks lovely on you! Don't worry, I have been practicing for years and am lucky on those days I can color in the lines. :)

Jessica said...

Thank you (: