Monday, January 30, 2012

Magnetix

I'm usually not into nail trends. I don't like mattes and I don't like crackle, but the magnetic polish is something that really caught my eye. I didn't want to pay $15 for a bottle, though. Then I found out Icing was carrying a line of Magnetic polish, and off I went to the mall.



I picked up the pink one. I don't know the name, I don't have the bottle on me but, wow. It's gorgeous, I love it. I think everyone should have at least one bottle of magnetic polish in their collection!

This was fairly easy to use. I just applied the polish, held the magnetic to my nail bed for 15 seconds and voila! Neat little designs. :) I might go back and pick up a few colors.

I bought more OPI through a Buy One get Two salon sale (Warm and Fozzie, Ski Teal We Drop chop-sticking to my story), my sister bought my Strawberry Fields China Glaze, AND I bought a nail stamper that I am very excited to use!

What is your verdict on magnetic polish?

4 comments:

MixedMama said...

I love this so much! I can't wait to go get it! Do you remember how much it was?

Jessica said...

9.00 at icing (:

Joy B said...

Eeeeeh! Jessica, I'm pretty sure that Warm & Fozzie and Ski Teal We Drop are my two favorite OPIs... today. :) Good picks!

Jessica said...

Ski Teal we drop is really pretty. I haven't tried Warm and Fozzie yet. We shall see (: