Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Nail Haul/Mail

Yesterday I went out of town to pick up some groceries. Naturally I had to hit up Sally's and a few other stores or nail polish. I went into Walmart and their salon had Buy One get TWO free! So I purchased 3 OPIs for the price of one. Then I went to Sally's and as soon as I walked in they were setting out the Electropop collection, so I picked up Techno and Gaga for Green after staring at the stand for half an hour and picking up each polish 15 times. They also had one of the finger paint flakies left. I had that in my hand but left it. I own Essie's Shine of the Times and don't wear those polishes enough to justify owning two.


From left to right we have: Don't Mess with OPI, Houston We Have a Purple, A Good Mandarin is Hard to Find, Big Hair Big Nails, and Ya'll Come Back Ya Hear?  *ahem* One, or maybe two of these will be stowed away for future giveaways!

Here we have China Glaze Techno and Gaga for Green, sitting on top of a Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in White. The box of Solar Oil is this cuticle/nail oil. It was a part of the Buy one Get Two promo at a THIRD and different salon, so I purchased that and got two of the above OPIs free. The oil is really nice, I like it! And lastly we have my new beauty received in a swap on facebook: Chanel, Miami Peach.

My heart is aflutter for this polish and I cannot wait to wear her. I love her so much I put her in my purse and showed some random lady in Icing that I had it. She did not care. Not pictured is a crystal nail file. It works pretty nice. It's much easier on my nails than the other papery cardboard like file I was using. The file is fairly large and only 2.99. They had glass but those were 7.99 so it was a bit out of my price range.

SO! The point of this post? START CHECKING YOUR SALONS! It looks like the entire OPI Touring America collection is either 60% off or BOG2!

And remember to enter my valentine's day contest!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooh this is an awesome haul! I like all of them!