Thursday, April 25, 2013

NYC Show Time Black Glitter Liner

Today I have one of my favorite drugstore brands of make up - NYC. I received their Glitter Liner in an influenster box awhile back. 


Show Time Black has a very smudge-able consistency to it. The black is a true black, not a brown-black or a blue-black, and has flecks of glitter in it. I haven't had any issues with fallout from the glitter, and it transfers very well to the skin. On the NYC website, these glitter liners are described as having a smooth and creamy texture which I agree with completely. I get at least eight hours of wear out of this eyeliner completely before it fades out. After four it starts to crease a little bit.







(woah, fix your brows, man)


You can buy these eyeliners for $2.50 at your local pharmacy store or Target.


No comments: