With Sinful Colors going on sale for .99 cents at Walgreen's this week, I thought I would make a list of my favorite/must haves from what I currently own. I'll try to get some better swatches in/swatches in general of this list so you guys have a clearer idea of what they look like!
1. Hottie - light cornflower blue base with pink, white, and blue iridescent glitter :
2. Cinderella - light baby blue creme with gold glitter
3. Nail Junkie - navy jelly base with green, white, gold glitter:
4. Amethyst - gorgeous dusty purple creme:
5. Snow Me White - best white creme for nail art:
Man, I really need to redo those swatches. POLISH DOES NOT GO ON THE SKIN. blargh. :)
Check your Sunday newspapers. There should be a coupon in there for $3 off a revlon nail polish with the purchase of a revlon beauty tool. You can stack this coupon with a store coupon to make for one sweet beauty deal!
I know that www.target.com has a coupon on their website for $2 off any revlon colorstay longwear nail color. Find yourself a cheap revlon beauty tool (check your clearance!!), pick your colorstay nail polish (I recommend rain forest), grab your coupons and it should make for a free revlon nail polish. These retail for 4.99, if you stack the newspaper coupon with the internet printable, that's $5 off - FREE POLISH! :) Just pay for your beauty tool!