Friday, April 13, 2012

Hair of the Day




I've decided to try something a bit new and start a "Hair style of the day" post once a week. I had a lot of fun with the sockbun curls post. :)

I bought this cheetah print headband and Claire's and I love it! It makes my hair look effortless and has this rockabilly/retro look to it that I love.

I actually haven't washed may hair for about 3 days in this photo, which is why I went for a messy bun+headband look. That was definitely helped with some Suave dry shampoo. I should add I do SHOWER every day (lol), but I wash my hair only twice a week. I've found it gets less greasy that way.

Here's a close up of the head band. I love it so much.



And a side view (the best view I could manage) of the hairstyle today:



2 comments:

emmabovary said...

Is it weird for me to say the side of your head is so pretty?! I love the colour of your hair, I need to revamp mine really badly

Sun-Dried Lacquer said...

LOL not weird at all, it reminds me of one of my all time Mad TV skits where he goes "the back of yo head is ridiculous": http://youtu.be/c1FLLGS_q7s so funny. :)

And thanks! It's a bit faded now, it used to be more red. :)