Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sally Hansen Loves me Not


Sally Hansen Loves me Not is from the new Spring runway collection. This one spoke to me the most, and my word it's gorgeous.

In the bottle shot below, you can see there is some gold glitter as well as bright purple and indigo. The gold never showed up on my nail - however, the sun kept disappearing on me so it's hard to say if it was the weather, or the polish itself.







All the photos are two coats with one coat of seche vite on top. The seche really seals this color and gives it a beautiful glass finish. Loves me Not is a dark purple base filled with indigo and purple glitter. The glitter gives the nail this amazing multi-colored finish that I haven't seen too often in the lacquer-world lately. It's an effortless glitter gradient.

Run, don't walk, and go buy Loves me Not!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

This color is amazing, I can't believe it! I've seen a few picked over displays, but none have had this shade on them. I'll have to keep looking!

PassionForPolish said...

This is gorgeous! I'll have to keep an eye out for this in stores :)

Jessica said...

Everywhere I go this is stocked and blue-bell is gone!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so quite..... lovely

Jessica said...

Isn't it? It's very beautiful and deep!