Sunday, January 18, 2015

Vamped Up

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11198763/?claim=x5tw5zcguw9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

I usually shy away from lipstick because I personally feel (my own insecurities) that I cannot pull the look off. I did come to the realization that I prefer matte shades over a glossier lipstick. This is Wet n Wild "'cherry bomb". I bought it on sale at Walgreen's for 99 cents (a steal) and decided to try it out. I've always been a fan of a vampy lip.

I started by applying a concealer to my lips for a base, and then lined and filled in my lips with a lip liner one shade darker than my lip color. I then applied the lipstick with my finger, pressing down like it was a stain. I applied one coat of a pressed foundation powder to my lips, and one more coat of lipstick. That is the best way I've found lipstick, especially of the more inexpensive variety, to have significantly more lasting power.

On my face, I am wearing revlon nearly naked, and benefit sugar bomb blush. I used the too faced chocolate bar on my eyes and finished with an essence mascara!


No comments: