Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Flashback Post

I was browsing amazon (my favorite site for everything!) and I was in the process of purchasing my favorite Bath and Body Works scent: Juniper Breeze. I have worn Juniper Breeze since  I was 8 years old. I used to steal country apple from my mother and she bought me my own Juniper Breeze. I've been in scent love ever since.

Anyhow - for some reason these juicy tubes by Lancome popped into my head and I had to search for them. I distinctly remember this gorgeous hot pink shade that screamed poolside-summer. My mom was always at the make up counter looking for something reasonable with our meager military income. I always escaped to the Lancome counter and applied a juicy tube shade - every 12 year old needed the perfect pout, duh.

Naturally, I went online and purchased one and am eagerly awaiting its arrival! Do you have any favorite throwback scents or make up that you purchase from amazon or ebay?


No comments: