Saturday, May 3, 2014

zoya Summer 2014

I received my new zoya 2014 colors and did a quick little leopard mani with the base  as Tilda and the spots are Rocha. Tilda is a smooth cool toned lime green cream. It goes on perfect and opaque in two easy coats. I don't own anything like this color. I am a huge Seahawks fan so I am excited! Rocha is a bright tomato colored orange-red that's good in two coats. It's the perfect summer red.

Here's the mani! You can buy the zoya summer collection at www.zoya.com for $9.00 a bottle. Stay tuned for more zoya summer manis!

What do you guys think about Tilda?!



*all zoya summer 2014 were provided by zoya for honest review

<form>
<input type="radio" name="likes" value="love it">Love It<br>
<input type="radio" name="dislike" value="leave it">Leave it
</form> 

1 comment:

Ailurophile said...

This is super cute! I wish I were this talented!